The locations in the trip planner for a commute are automatically filled in with the home and work address from the account information. Sometimes the departure or arrival location is different than already filled in. This can be easily overwritten by clicking on the address that needs to be changed. Then the desired location can be entered.
Don't feel like typing out the full address every time? And will the address be used more often? Then it can easily be saved in the Account.
- Open the Turnn MaaS - Suite application.
- Click on to open the Account window.
- Click on Add favorite locations.
- Enter the type of location; home, office, train station or custom*.
*Give your own name to the final destination? Then choose Custom to add your own preferred name.
- Click on Address and enter the address details to be saved.
- Click on Ok and the favorite location will be saved in the account.
Tip: Want a different order of favorite locations? Click the sorting icon in the upper right corner to add a different order. For example, the most used location can be put on top.
Now it is easy to choose the favorite added location when changing the address in the trip planner.