A few things are good to know before using GO Sharing.
Before the ride
- The minimum age to use the GO Sharing scooter is 16 years old.
- A valid driver's license is required to reserve and use a GO Sharing scooter.
- Not yet validated a driver's license? Then contact Turnn Customer Support: email@example.com
- Is Ready shown in the dashboard? Then the scooter can be driven.
- Does the e-scooter not start after clicking Start scooter in the application?
1. Make sure the scooter's stand is collapsed.
2. Press the start button of the scooter: it can be found at the right hand side next to the hazard light button at the bottom right.
3. Does it still not start? Then contact GO Sharing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 085-9022901 (between 09.00 - 23.00 hours).
During the ride
- The scooters are available 24/7 in most places.
- It is allowed to take one person on the back. Please note that the scooter can carry a maximum weight of 160 kg.
- Make sure not to continue riding until the battery capacity is 0%.
Then grab another scooter nearby to continue the trip.
- Someone else may not ride the scooter with your account! This is punishable by law.
- Where is it allowed to ride?
Anywhere where riding a bike is allowed. Both inside and outside the service area can be driven.
- The scooter can be used outside the Green Service Area, where the ride cannot be terminated. Parking is possible outside the service area.
After the ride
- The ride can and may only be ended in the Green service area.
- Please make sure that parking the GO Sharing e-scooter does not cause any inconvenience. Take into account the rules and the environment. Ensure that:
- The e-scooter parks in a location where scooter/bikes are allowed.
- The e-scooter stands firmly and upright on its stand.
- The e-scooter is not left leaning against anything.
- The e-scooter does not park on the road itself.
- The e-scooter does not block an entrance or exit.