The Turnn MaaS - Suite application can provide notifications about scheduled trips. It can be set in the profile for all trips*, or the notifications can be set per journey. Below is described how to set the notifications per journey.
* Click here for the article to set the notifications in the profile.
- Open the Turnn MaaS - Suite application.
- Click on the Journeys window (bottom center).
- Open the journey that notifications need to be set for.
- Click on the menu icon (top right).
- Enable notifications here for each topic below.
No notifications? Turn off all notifications here.
- Choose whether a notification before the start of the trip is desired. Select the notification time before the start of the journey as you wish.
- Want to be kept informed about deviations from the trip? Then tick this and be notified in case of delays, disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Help while traveling? This notification indicates when to press the stop button in a bus, for example.
Each number above is referred to in the image below.
- Click Save for this journey to apply the settings to this journey.
Still missed any transportation? See the list of articles here if a transport is missed.