Turnn has the ability to reserve shared transportation through the application. It can be reserved under commuting and business trips. However, the employer must have made the choice to turn on this feature. Curious about which share transportation providers are affiliated with Turnn? Then click here.
Please note: Below is explained how reserving shared transport works for fully affiliated shared transporters. For fully affiliated transporters it is possible to pay via the application.
- Open the Turnn MaaS - Suite application. The application will open directly on the right window: Trip.
- On the map, shared vehicle icons appear. At the bottom is the option to select the desired mode of transportation, the application then shows the closest shared vehicle to quickly book.
- Choose a shared transport vehicle after your desire by clicking on the icon or line.
Swipe left or right to see other icons.
- Click on Order in app.
- Choose the type of payment.
- Read the terms and conditions, and if agreed, check the box.
- Click on Book for free.
- The reservation of the partial transport is successful. The purchase can be found under the Travel window.
Handy tip: Still on the train, but want to reserve partial transport at the arrival location? Click on Your current location on the window: Trips and choose the arrival location.