A journey in Turnn is a route from the desired point of departure to the desired point of arrival. With a Commute, the user plans a journey from home to work, or vice versa. The cost of the journey can be charged directly to the employer. The journey is created with Turnn's connected transport providers.
- Open the Turnn MaaS - Suite application. The Trip window opens immediately, allowing the user to plan an immediate journey.
- Select Commute in the Trip window.
- After selecting the type of trip, you can plan a trip with the quick planner* or plan one yourself. Click on I want to plan my own trip.
* Read here how the quick planner works.
- Next, the Trip planner will open. It is possible to edit the trip:
- For commuting, the address information is filled in automatically, if other address information is desired, it can be modified by clicking on the address.
- The addresses can be reversed by clicking on the arrows button.
- Next to the button with arrows is a + sign. By clicking on it a stop can be added.
- Click on the travel preferences icon in the top right. Here you can filter your travel preferences.
- The trip planner always shows the journeys to depart now. Adjust the date and time by clicking on the pencil.
- Would you like to read in detail how to adjust the planning preferences?Then read this article.
- Now that the travel plans have been edited to match the personal preferences, an journey can be selected. Choose a journey which is desired.
- A journey can be planned and ordered five days before departure. So on Monday you can already book for the whole working week!
Rather plan a business journey? Then read this article.
Curious to know how tickets are purchased? Then click here.
Read here how to save a journey in favorites.