The article plan a commute explained how a user plans the route. A commute journey can be charged directly to the employer.
- Before clicking on plan a trip, select the Commute button on the home screen.
- Click on a desired travel plan in the Turnn MaaS - Suite application.
- Scroll down the journey and click on Order tickets.
- Enter a reason if those are the arrangements with the employer.
- Check the tickets in the overview. Here you can choose to deselect some tickets. Click deselect if you do not want to order a ticket.
- Choose the payment method By employer or OV-arrangement (by employer).
- Read the product conditions and if you agree tick the box.
Note: if the user does not agree with the product conditions, it is not possible to order tickets.
- Click on Order.
- Click Yes when it is certain that the tickets must be ordered.
- The tickets of the journey have been purchased.
The journey can be found in the Journeys window in the Turnn application.
Please note: that ASML employees can charge for a maximum of two 'home to work' trips per day using the public transport scheme.
Curious about all the payment types in the Turnn application? Then click here.
Curious about when the tickets will be visible? Then click here.