- Click on a desired journey in the Turnn MaaS - Suite application.
- Scroll down the itinerary and click on Order tickets.
- Enter a reference if it has been agreed with the employer.
- Check the tickets in the overview. Here you can choose to deselect some tickets. Click on deselect if you do not want to order a ticket.
- Choose the payment method. In case of a home-work or business trip it is only possible to select Via employer or PT-arrangement.
- Read the product conditions and if you agree tick the box.
Please note: if the user does not agree with the product conditions, it is not possible to order tickets.
- Click on Order.
- Click Yes when it is certain that the tickets must be ordered.
- The tickets of the travel plan have been purchased.
The travel plan can be found in the Journeys window in the Turnn application.
- A journey can be ordered directly. Already at the bus stop*, but no tickets ordered yet? Set the departure time of the standard route back a few minutes so that tickets for the bus can be purchased. Handy if the bus is already coming.
* This can be done with any public transport company: train, metro, streetcar and bus.
Curious about all payment types in the Turnn application? Then click here.
Read this article for canceling a journey.
Wondering when the tickets will be visible? Then click here.