The password in the Turnn MaaS - Suite application can be changed by the user. Whether it was forgotten, or communicated by mistake. In just a few steps, the password can be changed in no time!
- Open the Turnn MaaS - Suite application.
- Go to the login screen.
- Under the login button, click on Reset password.
- Enter the business email address of the account and click on Reset password.
- A verification code will be sent to the business email address of the account.
- Enter the verification code.
- Choose a new password
The password must meet the following requirements: at least 8 characters, at least one lowercase letter, at least one uppercase letter, at least one number, and at least one special character.
- Click Reset password.
- The password has now been successfully changed.
The user can log in again using the business mail address and the new password.
Does changing the password not work? Please contact Turnn's Customer Support. Fill out the contact form here and Turnn will get back to you as soon as possible.